Tuesday, February 14, 2017

10 Scripture Quotes to Power Your Day in 2017 and Beyond

The Holy Bible and rare scriptural doctrine contains many verses that carry effective forms of inspiration, and when the road we travel seems to wear down our spiritual platform – these words – we turn to in times of duress can set our spirit at continuous peace.

Many well-established preachers, pastors and women of faith often use scripture verses as a stage to support their sermons. Becoming a better Christian person is all about spiritual reinforcement, this is the bedrock of stability in striving to live a healthy Christian life.

Where do we find the power to sustain our spiritual growth when our spiritual well is depleted? There may be no better place to conduct this task - than in the privacy of your home – while resting in meditation, reading and continuously learning to appreciate the Bible and what it provides.

The next passages I have provided are for spiritual support to power your day in 2017 and beyond.

1. Psalms; 6:2 “Have mercy upon me, O LORD; for I am weak: O LORD, heal me; for my bones are vexed.” 

2. Psalms; 7:1 “O Lord my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me:”

3. Psalms; 7:8 “The LORD shall judge the people: judge me, O LORD, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me.”

4. Proverbs; 1:23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.”

5. Proverbs; 25:28 “He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls.”

6. Proverbs; 31:10 “Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.”

7. Matthew; 28:19 “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:”

8. Matthew; 28:20 “Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.”

9. Second – Corinthians; 1:4 “Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.”

10. Revelation; 22:17 “And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.”

We become free when we release the burden from our flesh, we are all spiritual creatures, and some will be blinded by the light, and some will see the light. Quote: Alfonso Coley



No comments:

Post a Comment